QUARANT 3 Ply Disposable Surgical Face Mask, UV Sterilized, BFE & PFE >98%, ISI, BIS, CE & ISO Certified, ASTM Level 3, Meltblown Layer Fabric Masks with Adjustable Nose Pin for Men and Women, Blue (Available in Pack of 50, Pack of 100 or Pack of 500)
- BFE & PFE >98%: QUARANT UV Sterilized 3 Ply Surgical Face Mask offers Higher Bacteria Filtration Efficiency of >98% @ 3.0 microns and Higher Particulate Filtration Efficiency of >98% @ 0.1 micron against bacteria and viruses.
- Free-Size & Comfort: The elastic spandex outer ear loops are comfortable for long wearing sessions by people of all ages and the built-in metal adjustable nose pin provides a perfect fit while still being easy to breathe through.
- Fluid Resistant, Anti-Pollution & Anti-Dust: Designed to offer protection against bodily fluid and spatter at high resistance. Also offers protection against dust and pollutants from the air.
- 3 Layer Non-Woven Fabric: 1st is Hydrophobic which is water resistant, 2nd is Electrostatic Charged Melt Blown fabric offering protection against bacteria/viruses & 3rd is Hydrophilic which absorbs water droplets & sweat.
- 100% Made in India: Our 3 Ply Face Masks are manufactured in state-of-the-art facility which follows good manufacturing practices and is ISO 13485:2016 & BIS certified. The masks have been packed in pouches of 10 pieces for your convenience.
Perfect for Everyday Use
These UV sterilized masks have been designed to be comfortable enough to wear throughout the whole day. They are made of soft materials and elastic ear loops which effectively hold the mask in place on your face.
Wearing a face mask can reduce the risk of harmful particles reaching you. These masks will effectively filter the air to prevent harmful bacteria and particles from infiltrating it. These masks are perfect for wearing in all environments to prevent dust, dirt & germs from getting through.
Made from 3 layers of polypropylene non-woven & electrostatic meltblown fabric for use in infection-control practices to minimize cross-contamination. Along the top edge of the mask is an inbuilt metal wire which can be pinched and moulded to the shape of your nose.
Tested and Certified
Our masks have been rigorously tested:
- EN14683: 2019 Type IIR Medical Grade and ASTM Level 3 & IS 16289
- Passed Sitra tests with 99.9% Bacterial Filtration Efficiency and Splash Resistance at 160mmHg
- Passed the Differential Pressure Test and the Microbial Cleanliness Test
Manufactured in Sterile Conditions
All of our face masks are made in sterile conditions, ensuring that the utmost care is taken throughout the whole manufacturing process. Our manufacturing unit is ISO 13485:2016 & BIS certified for manufacturing medical devices.